Monday, February 28, 2011

Floor Tile



I realized that there was some luxury to the green linoleum.  I didn't mop it, ever.  I mean, I did once or twice, but soon realized that it never looked clean.  With a new kitchen I'd have to start cleaning it!  Ugh.  So, with two dogs and a cat, I knew I'd have to get something that hides dirt.  I chose this tile from Home Depot.  They sold a very similar tile at Lowes too.  I was able to get Home Depot to price match, and beat the Lowe's price by 10%.  So, it was a no brainer.  The color is "biltmore grey." 

2 comments:

  1. That looks great! The kitchen is looking better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pattern layout. How did you do it? I bought the same tiles last week & am at a loss to follow the "arrow" or not. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete